Saboodana Kheer Recipe: Maha Shvaratri Special
Sabudana Kheer is Maha Shivaratri special dish. Most of people make Sabudana Kheer on Maha Shivaratri. Here is the easy to cook Sabudana Kheer recipe in detail.
Sabudana Kheer Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Sabudana Kheer.
|Cardamom Powder (Elayachi Powder)||¼ Teaspoon|
|Milk (Doodh)||5 Cups|
|Sago Soaked (Bheege Hua Sabudana)||¼ Cup|
|Sugar (Shakar)||¼ Cup|
Sabudana Kheer Needed Utensils:
|Lighter Or Match Box||1|
How to make Sabudana Kheer?
Find the detailed Sabudana Kheer here.
Firstly, deep the Sabudana in the water for minimum 3 hours.
- Heat the milk in a deep non stick pan.
- Add the saffron and mix it well.
- Cook on low heat till the milk thickens a little.
- Meanwhile thinly slice the almonds.
- Add the sabudana to the milk and cook, stir it with the help of spoon, till the sabudana is fully cooked and the kheer thickened.
- Add almonds, sugar and green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Sabudana Kheer is ready now to serve.
Sacred provides easy recipe for Sabudana Kheer. Above recipe is enough for 4 memebers and cooking time is minimum 1 hour.
Sabudana Kheer Recipe Video
Have a look Sabudana Kheer recipe video to know more.