Taurus (Vrishab) is the second sign in zodiac chart. Taurus is ruled by planet Venus. Taurus gave much importance to simplicity and solidity in life.
Taurus (Vrishab): Diwali Tips
Following are some Diwali tips for Aries natives.
- Use white color to paint your prayer (puja) room.
- While Doing Laxmi Ganesh Pujan do Lotus Puja and Keep this Flower into your Locker.
- To get Free from Heavy Debt Worship Laxmiji. Put Kamalgatta mala on Laxmi ji idol and after Puja Put that mala in your Safe.
Taurus (Vrishab): How to perform Diwali Puja
To get Luxurious Life Taurus should Perform Diwali Puja with Lotus & light diyas with Cow’s Ghee.
Taurus (Vrishab): Diwali Horoscope 2013
- You will get some good news this Diwali.
- You will spend a good time with family and friends.
- If you are ill, you will recover soon.
- You will be benefited at workplace.
Taurus (Vrishab): Characteristics
Lucky Color: Blue, Blue-Green
Lucky Day: Monday, Friday
Lucky Number: 6, 15, 24
Taurus Diwali Tips:-