Hanuman Puja Vidhi
Sacred Provides You the easy and proper steps to do Hanuman puja at your Home.
- Clean the place where Hanuman puja will be perform.
- Seat on a clean Aasan.
- Arrange all puja samagri in a puja thali.
- On a raised platform spread a new cloth.
- Sprinkle this holi water (Ganga jal) on all puja samagri to purify them.
- Place a handful of Akshata/Chawal (Rice) in the centre and place a kalash (finial).
- Fill three-fourth of the kalash with Ganga Jal (holy water) and place a Supari (betel nut), a flower (Phool) and some Chawal (rice) in it.
- Put the idol (Murti) of Hanuman on the red cloth.
- Light a deepak (Lamp) with sesame oil and the Agarbatti (Incense sticks).
- Lit Dhoop batti.
- Begin the Hanuman puja by offering Laal Sindoor (Red Vermilion) and Arka flowers to the Hanuman.
- Apply Red Sindur (Red Vermilion) on the idol of Lord Hanuma.
- Offer Sesame Oil (Til Ka Tel) to Lord Hanuman.
- Offer an arka flower garland to the Lord Hanuman.
- Offer Bananas to Lord Hanuman.
- Offer Supari to Lord Hanuman.
- Offer Tulasi (Basil) to Lord Hanuman.
- Offer Mishri to Lord Hanuman.
- Offer Urad dal (Husked Black Gram) to Lord Hanuman.
- Just sprinkle water and panchamrit on the idol with a flower.
- Finally, perform Hanuman Aarti with Karpoor (Camphor) and deepak.
- At the end distribute the prasad to all present members.
- Now touch the feet of all the elder members of family.
Hanuman Puja Vidhi Wallpaper/Images:-