Curd Rice is very popular south Indian dish. In South India Curd Rice is Makar Sankranti special dish. Here is the curd rice recipe in detail, which makes your Makar Sankranti special.
Curd Rice Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Curd Rice.
|Water||2 ½ Cup|
|Salt||According to taste|
|Sarso (mustard seeds)||1 TSP|
|Red Chillies||3 Pieces|
Needed Utensils for Curd Rice:
How to make Curd Rice?
Find the detailed south Indian curd rice recipe here.
- Clean rice and wash it well.
- Take pressure cooker, pour water and rice and cook it till 2-3 whistles. Keep aside for sometime.
- Mix yogurt and salt in the cooked rice.
- Take oil in tha pan and add mustard seeds and red chillies and cook it till the chillies are almost black.
- Mix it in the rice and stir well.
- Curd rice is ready to serve now.
Sacred provides easy recipe of curd rice. Above recipe is enough to serve minimum 2 members. Cooking time of this recipe is 30 minutes.
Curd Rice Recipe Video
Have a look curd rice recipe video to know more.
Pinni is Makar Sankranti special dish. Most of people make Urad Dali ki Pinni on Makar Sankranti. Here is the pinni recipe in detail, which makes your Makar Sankranti softer & sweeter.
Here is the list of ingredients for Pinni.
|Urad Dal Flour||250 gm|
|Powdered Sugar||175 gm|
|Raisins (Kishmish)||25 gm|
|Chopped Almonds||100 gm|
Needed Utensils for Pinni:
How to make Pinni?
Find the detailed pinni recipe here.
- Heat the ghee and roast the flour in a karahi till it becomes light brown in colour.
- Keep aside and let it cool.
- After cooling, add sugar in it and mix it well.
- Mix raisins (kishmish) and almonds in this mixture.
- Take some mixture in your fist and make oblong shape or make candies.
Sacred provides easy pinni recipe. Above recipe is enough to serve for minimum 4 members. Cooking time of this recipe is 30 minutes.
Pinni Recipe Video
Have a look Pinni recipe video to know more.
Pinni Recipe Images/Wallpaper:-
*You can use Google Translator to get Pinni Recipe Tamil/Telgu/Gujrati/Marathi version.
**Click below to Free Download Pinni Recipe PDF format or Print it.
Til Gajak is Makar Sankranti special dish. Til Gajak is also known as Gur ki Gajak. Most of people make til gajak on Makar Sankranti. Here is the til gajak recipe in detail, which make your Makar Sankranti sweeter.
Til Gajak Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Til Gajak.
|Sesame Seeds (Til)||1 Cup|
|Jaggery (Gud)||3/4 Cup|
|Cardamom Powder (Elayachi)||½ TSP|
|Butter (Makhan)||2 TBSP|
Til Gajak Recipe Needed Utensils Needed:
How to make Til Gajak?
Find the detailed til ki gajak here.
- Roast sesame (til) in a pan on medium heat.
- Stir sesame continuously. Roast it until the color turns into golden.
- Off the gas stove and keep and let it cool.
- Take a bowl, pour water, add some juggery (Gud) and mix it well. Make a thick syrup.
- Add roasted sesame (til) and mix it well.
- Spread the mixture into a sheet.
- Let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut it in square or diamond shape. Til Gajak is ready now.
Sacred provides easy til gajak recipe. Above recipe is for serving 3-4 members and the cooking time of above recipe is 25 minutes.
Til Gajak Recipe Images:-
Bajra Khichdi is Makar Sankranti special dish. Most of people make Bajra khichdi on Makar Sankranti. Here is the Bajra Khichdi recipe in detail, which make your Makar Sankranti healthy. Sacred provides you easy to cook Bajra Khichdi.
Bajra Khichdi Recipe Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Bajra Khichdi.
|Bajra (Black Millet)||1/3 Cup|
|Moong Dal (Yellow Gram)||3 Table Spoon Full|
|Jeera (Cumin Seeds)||1 Tea Spoon Full|
|Hing (Asafoetida)||½ Table Spoon Full|
|Ghee||2 Table Spoon Full|
|Salt||According to taste|
Bajra Khichdi Recipe Utensils Needed:
How to make Bajra Khichdi?
Find the detailed bajra khichdi recipe here.
- Clean Black Millet (Bajra) and Moong Dal (Yellow Gram).
- Grind Bajra and moong dal mixture in a mixer.
- Add salt in the water and mix the bajra-moong dal mixture in it.
- Pressure cook this mixure for 4 whistles or until the bajra is cooked.
- Heat ghee in a pan at medium flame and cumin seeds and asafetida.
- Add this mixture over the cooked khichdi.
- Bajra Khichdi is ready to serve.
Sacred provides easy bajra khichdi recipe. Above recipe is for serving 3-4 members and the cooking time of above recipe is 15 minutes.
Bajra Khichdi Recipe Image:-