Sabudana Kheer is Maha Shivaratri special dish. Most of people make Sabudana Kheer on Maha Shivaratri. Here is the easy to cook Sabudana Kheer recipe in detail.
Sabudana Kheer Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Sabudana Kheer.
|Cardamom Powder (Elayachi Powder)||¼ Teaspoon|
|Milk (Doodh)||5 Cups|
|Sago Soaked (Bheege Hua Sabudana)||¼ Cup|
|Sugar (Shakar)||¼ Cup|
Sabudana Kheer Needed Utensils:
|Lighter Or Match Box||1|
How to make Sabudana Kheer?
Find the detailed Sabudana Kheer here.
Firstly, deep the Sabudana in the water for minimum 3 hours.
- Heat the milk in a deep non stick pan.
- Add the saffron and mix it well.
- Cook on low heat till the milk thickens a little.
- Meanwhile thinly slice the almonds.
- Add the sabudana to the milk and cook, stir it with the help of spoon, till the sabudana is fully cooked and the kheer thickened.
- Add almonds, sugar and green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Sabudana Kheer is ready now to serve.
Sacred provides easy recipe for Sabudana Kheer. Above recipe is enough for 4 memebers and cooking time is minimum 1 hour.
Sabudana Kheer Recipe Video
Have a look Sabudana Kheer recipe video to know more.
Bhang Lassi is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is also known as Maha Shivaratri special dish. Most of people make Bhang Lassi on Maha Shivaratri and its is distributed as Prasadam. Here is the easy to makeBhang Lassi recipe in detail.
Bhang Lassi Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Bhang Lassi.
|Almonds; peeled (Badaam)||1 TBSP|
|Coconut Water||1 TBSP|
|Ginger (Adrak)||1/8 TSP|
|Garam Masala||1 Pinch|
|Ounce Cannabis (Bhang)||½ Cup|
Bhang Lassi Needed Utensils:
How to make Bhang Lassi?
Find the detailed Bhang Lassi recipe here.
- Take water to boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
- Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain.
- Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
- Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
- Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times
- Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
- Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
- Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.
Bhang Lassi Images/Wallpaper:-
Bhang Lassi Recipe Video
Have a look Bhang Lassi recipe video to know more.
Aloo Tikki is most Loving dish specially liked by Many Indians.Most of people make Aloo Tikki on any special Occasion. Aaloo Tikki can also be eaten on festivals in Fasts. Many people make it on Maha Shivaratri. Sacred provides you Falahari Aaloo Tikki Recipe for Mahashivratri . Here is the Aloo Tikki recipe in detail.
Aloo Tikki Ingredients:
Find the list of ingredients for Aloo Tikki.
|Black Pepper (Kaali Mirchi) Powder||¼ TSP|
|Coriander (Hara Dhaniya); Chopped||1 TBSP|
|Green Chilis (hari Mirchi); Chopped||5 Pieces|
|Kala Namak (Black Salt)||¼ TSP|
|Potatoes (Aloo), Boiled and Mashed||3|
|Salt||According to Your Taste|
|Singhare ka Atta (Waterchestnut Flour)||½ Cup|
Utensils Needed for Aloo Tikki:
How to make Aloo Tikki?
Find the detailed Aloo Tikki recipe here.
- Mix all ingredients excluding oil.
- Knead it into pliable dough.
- Grease hands with oil now.
- Shape into 2″ round thick flat patties.
- Grease griddle with a little oil, heat.
- Place patties; allow cooking on low flame till golden.
- Flip and cook other side, drizzle more oil if required
- Serve it with peanut curd chutney.
Sacred provides easy to cook Aloo Tikki Recipe. Above recipe is enough for 4 members. It takes minimum 1 hour to prepare.
Aloo Tikki Recipe Images:-
Aloo Tikki Recipe Video
Have a look Aloo Tikki recipe video to know more.
Puran Poli is a sweet maharashtrian dish. Puran Poli is cooked on several occasions like Holi, Poornima, Ganesh Chaturthi, Gudi Padwa and Makar Sankranti. Here is the puran poli recipe in detail, which makes your Makar Sankranti Yummy & Delicious.
Puran Poli Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Puran Poli recipe.
|Whole Wheat Flour (Gehun Ka Aata)||2 Cups|
Puran Poli Filling Process:
|Arhar (Toovar Dal)||1 Cup|
|Cardamom (Elaychi) Powder||½ TSP|
|Nutmeg (Jaiphal)||¼ TSP|
|Mace (Javantri) Powder||1 Pinch|
Needed Utensils for Puran Poli:
How to make Puran Poli?
Find the detailed recipe of puran poli here.
Puran Poli Dough Process
- Combine the flour and oil in a bowl and knead into soft dough with the help of water.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions and keep aside.
Puran Poli Filling Process
- Combine the dal in 1½ cups of water and cook it in pressure cooker for 3 whistles.
- Drain any excess water and mash the dal lightly using the back of the spoon.
- Dissolve the saffron in a little water and keep aside for sometime.
- Take a karahi and heat ghee in it also mix dal and sugar and cook on a medium flame till the mixture thickens, while stirring continuously.
- Prepare mixture of cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, mace powder and saffron and add it into dal.
- Divide it into 15 equal parts.
Puran Poli Making Process
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a 3″ diameter circle.
- Place a portion of the filling in the centre and fold the edges of the dough over the filling. Pinch the edges together to seal the filling in.
- Flatten the dough and roll again into a 4″ diameter circle, with the help of little wheat flour for rolling.
- Cook on a tava (griddle) on a medium flame till it turns golden brown in colour on both the sides.
- Repeat this process with remaining dough.
Sacred provides easy recipe for puran poli. Above recipe is enough to make 15 Puran Polis. Cooking time of this recipe an hour.
Puran Poli Recipe Video
You can find more recipes through puran poli recipe video from here.