Ujjain is one of the very old cities of the India situated at the bank of river Shipra. Lots of pilgrims’ visit the city because Ujjain is said to be among the seven sacred places to accomplish Moksha. Ujjain is famous for Mahakaleshwar Temple of Lord Shiva which one on the 12 Jyotrilings in India. Ujjain is also known as city of Temples.
- Nearest airport is at Indore (55 km) which is connected by flights with Delhi, Bhopal and Mumbai.
- Standard bus services connect Ujjain with Indore, Bhopal, Ratlam, Gwalior, Jaipur, Kota, Mandu, Dhar and Omkareshwar.
- Ujjain is connected by train route with Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Chennai & Cochin.
Ujjain Tourism | Ujjain Temples
- Mahakaleshwar (Mahakal Mandir)
- Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir
- Chintaman Ganesh
- Pir Matsyendranath
- Bhartrihari Caves
- Kaliadeh Palace
- Durgadas Ki Chhatri
- Harsiddhi Temple
- Iskon Mandir
- Kal Bhairava
- Sandipani Ashram
- Gopal Mandir
- Navagraha Mandir (Triveni)
- The Vedha Shala (Observatory)
- Jantar Mantar
Ram Janardhan Temple, Ram Ghat, Harihara Teertha, Mallikarjuna Teertha, Ganga Ghat, Bohron Ka Roja, Begum Ka Maqbara, Bina Neev Ki Masjid, Maulana Rumi Ka Maqbara, and Digambara Jain Museum are some of the other prominent places of interest in Ujjain.
Hotels in Ujjain
Hotel Shipra Residency Ph: (0734) 2551495 Email: Shipra@mptourism.com
Hotel Avantika (Yatri Niwas) Ph: (0734) 2511398 Email: Avantika@mptourism.com
Hotel Anand Palace Ph: (0734) 2533793 Email: email@example.com
Hotel Raj Palace Ph: (0734) 2530325 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Grand Tower Ph: (0734) 2553700 Email: N/A