Bhang Lassi Recipe: Maha Shivaratri Special
Bhang Lassi is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is also known as Maha Shivaratri special dish. Most of people make Bhang Lassi on Maha Shivaratri and its is distributed as Prasadam. Here is the easy to makeBhang Lassi recipe in detail.
Bhang Lassi Ingredients:
Here is the list of ingredients for Bhang Lassi.
|Almonds; peeled (Badaam)||1 TBSP|
|Coconut Water||1 TBSP|
|Ginger (Adrak)||1/8 TSP|
|Garam Masala||1 Pinch|
|Ounce Cannabis (Bhang)||½ Cup|
Bhang Lassi Needed Utensils:
How to make Bhang Lassi?
Find the detailed Bhang Lassi recipe here.
- Take water to boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
- Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain.
- Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
- Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
- Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times
- Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
- Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
- Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.
Bhang Lassi Images/Wallpaper:-
Bhang Lassi Recipe Video
Have a look Bhang Lassi recipe video to know more.