Aloo Tikki: Maha Shivaratri Special Recipe
Aloo Tikki is most Loving dish specially liked by Many Indians.Most of people make Aloo Tikki on any special Occasion. Aaloo Tikki can also be eaten on festivals in Fasts. Many people make it on Maha Shivaratri. Sacred provides you Falahari Aaloo Tikki Recipe for Mahashivratri . Here is the Aloo Tikki recipe in detail.
Aloo Tikki Ingredients:
Find the list of ingredients for Aloo Tikki.
|Black Pepper (Kaali Mirchi) Powder||¼ TSP|
|Coriander (Hara Dhaniya); Chopped||1 TBSP|
|Green Chilis (hari Mirchi); Chopped||5 Pieces|
|Kala Namak (Black Salt)||¼ TSP|
|Potatoes (Aloo), Boiled and Mashed||3|
|Salt||According to Your Taste|
|Singhare ka Atta (Waterchestnut Flour)||½ Cup|
Utensils Needed for Aloo Tikki:
How to make Aloo Tikki?
Find the detailed Aloo Tikki recipe here.
- Mix all ingredients excluding oil.
- Knead it into pliable dough.
- Grease hands with oil now.
- Shape into 2″ round thick flat patties.
- Grease griddle with a little oil, heat.
- Place patties; allow cooking on low flame till golden.
- Flip and cook other side, drizzle more oil if required
- Serve it with peanut curd chutney.
Sacred provides easy to cook Aloo Tikki Recipe. Above recipe is enough for 4 members. It takes minimum 1 hour to prepare.
Aloo Tikki Recipe Images:-
Aloo Tikki Recipe Video
Have a look Aloo Tikki recipe video to know more.